Princess Cruises’ ship Royal Princess will host the cruise line’s first Pilates-themed voyage to Alaska this September.
Fitness enthusiasts take note! Princess Cruises and Xponential Fitness‘ signature Pilates brand Club Pilates have teamed up to offer the first-ever Club Pilates at Sea: An Alaska Retreat. The week-long voyage will sail round-trip from Seattle aboard Royal Princess on September 2, 2023.
This unique theme cruise will be the first time that guests can enjoy a Club Pilates retreat at sea. The largest Pilates brand in the world will be offering its low-impact, full-body workouts during the voyage.
During the seven-day Princess cruise, participants can get an up-close look at Southeast Alaska as they explore the ports of Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan as well as enjoy scenic cruising in Glacier Bay National Park.
While on board, guests can enjoy a full range of Pilates and other Xponential Fitness classes led by top instructors offering tips and encouragement.
The theme cruise will sail during Alaska’s peak time for viewing the Northern Lights, so a moonlit Glow Flow class is on the agenda for the special sailing—plus an R&R restorative class, perfect for unwinding after your active shore excursions.
Cruising Alaska with Club Pilates at Sea
The active lifestyle of Alaska might just be the ideal setting for the first Club Pilates at Sea cruise. Offering fitness-conscious cruisers a variety of incredible landside experiences to choose from—like hiking, canoeing, and ziplining with unrivaled scenery as your backdrop—Alaska is famous for its untamed beauty and active excursions.
Of course, you can also choose from more leisurely pursuits including whale watching, enjoying a salmon bake, or exploring historic Gold Rush towns.
About Club Pilates
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is today’s largest Pilates brand. Backed by Xponential Fitness and designed with the vision of making the practice more accessible to everyone, Club Pilates has appeared in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 and Fastest-Growing Franchises for seven years running.
Club Pilates boasts an extensive training certification for its instructors. The brand’s 500-hour training program includes instruction on Pilates, barre, Triggerpoint, and TRX Suspension Trainers.
“We’re beyond thrilled to partner with Princess Cruises, Alaska’s number one cruise operator on our first-ever Club Pilates cruise which offers our members and those interested in fitness, a unique opportunity to enjoy classes led by the best instructors in fitness, meet new people, and marvel at Alaska’s pristine natural beauty. We can’t wait to welcome everyone on board,” said Mike Gray, president of Club Pilates, in a press release.
Fun fact: During the cruise, Princess and Club Pilates will attempt to break the world record for executing the largest outdoor Pilates session!
How to book the Club Pilates at Sea cruise
Reservations for the Club Pilates at Sea: An Alaska Retreat cruise from September 2-9, 2023 are available via the Princess Cruises Concierge team.
According to Princess Cruises, benefits and amenities will include:
- Exclusive cruise rate: Approximately 25-35% off each room category
- Princess Plus Package: WiFi, beverages, crew appreciation, and more
- Excursion credit to use for exclusive Club Pilates experience ashore or your own adventure
- 7 days of Pilates classes provided free of charge. No additional cost is needed to attend Club Pilates fitness classes
Interested cruisers can currently pre-register for the voyage. Princess Cruises stated in a press release that additional details about the cruise will be sent to guests who pre-register.
More news about Princess Cruises
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Princess Cruises Changes Pricing Model to Favor Early Birds
- Princess Cruises Will Partner With World’s Most Famous Butcher Dario Cecchini on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Unveils Spellbound by Magic Castle on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Introduces Vegan Menus For Plant-Based Cruisers
- Princess Cruises Shares First Look at Dining Options on Sun Princess
Would you try a Pilates-themed cruise? Is Club Pilates at Sea: An Alaska Retreat what you’re looking for? As a Pilates enthusiast, I’d really love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023