Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
New to cruising? Start here!
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Carnival Splendor Fun Times Daily Planner Australia South Pacific Cruise 11 Days 2023
- Holland America’s 2024 Canada and New England Season Features Longer Itineraries and a Spotlight on Iceland
- Cunard Will Offer Rocky Mountaineer Train Tours in Alaska This Summer
- Princess Cruises and Ashley to Give 12 Winners a Free Cruise and Shopping Spree
- Atlas Ocean Voyages to Offer ‘Epicurean Expeditions’ in Europe
- Carnival Corporation to Install Starlink Wi-Fi Internet Across Global Fleet
- Sterling Steakhouse Menu on Princess Cruises
- Viking Announces 2024-2025 World Cruise Itineraries on Viking Sky
- Viking Neptune Named by NASA Astronaut Nicole Stott
- Virgin Voyages Launches “The Voyage” Music Video