Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
Explore by Cruise Line
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Royal Caribbean Reveals Reimagined Dining on Icon of the Seas
- Viking Announces New Treasures of the Rhine Itinerary and Extra Christmas Market Dates
- Princess Cruises Salutes Tuskegee Airman with Special 100th Birthday Celebration
- Holland America Line Installs SpaceX’s Starlink Wi-Fi on First Ship in Alaska
- Wonderland Restaurant on Royal Caribbean – Full Review With Menus and Photos
- Star Princess Will Be Princess Cruises’ Second Sphere Class Ship
- Cirque Éloize Will Headline Entertainment Aboard New Sun Princess Cruise Ship
- Holland America Line Partners With Alaska Geographic For ‘On Deck for a Cause: Alaska’s Parks’
- Princess Cruises Will Homeport Caribbean Princess in Port Canaveral Starting November 2024
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise Compass 7 Days Western Caribbean 2023