Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
New to cruising? Start here!
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Seabourn Venture Makes First Visit to Antarctica for Naming Ceremony
- Visiting the American Legation Museum in Tangier Morocco
- Cassidy Gifford Becomes Godmother of Carnival Celebration in Miami
- Royal Caribbean Names Godmother of Wonder of the Seas
- Holland America Line Introduces Heritage Cruises
- Carnival Pride Fun Times Transatlantic Journeys Cruise 13 Days 2022
- Tea Time on Carnival Cruises: Carnival’s Free Afternoon Tea
- 11 Awesome Things to Do in Tangier Morocco Near the Cruise Port
- What Is a Cruise Ship Godmother (or Godfather)?
- Where Do Disney Cruises Go?