Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
Explore by Cruise Line
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Carnival’s New Celebration Key Will Feature Five Unique “Portals”
- Princess Cruises Delays Delivery of Sun Princess and Cancels Inaugural Sailing
- Mickey and Minnie Debut Bahamian-Inspired Outfits for Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point
- Disney Cruise Line’s “Disney The Tale of Moana” Show Coming to the Disney Treasure
- Seabourn’s Entire Fleet Now Equipped With Starlink Wi-Fi
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces New Enhancements to Improve Guest Experience
- Morimoto By Sea Opens Aboard Holland America’s Nieuw Amsterdam
- Azamara Will Return to Cruising New England and Canada in 2025
- Holland America Completes Installation of Starlink Internet Fleetwide
- Princess Cruises Announces Captains for Star Princess