Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
Explore by Cruise Line
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas
- Oceania Marina Will Undergo Extensive Refurbishment in May 2024
- Theatre Producer David Pugh Will Bring West End to Queen Anne
- Princess Cruises Changes Pricing Model to Favor Early Birds
- Princess Cruises Will Partner With World’s Most Famous Butcher Dario Cecchini on Sun Princess
- Explora Journeys Celebrates Naming Ceremony of EXPLORA I in NYC
- Princess Cruises Unveils Spellbound by Magic Castle on Sun Princess
- Carnival Freedom Will Get Replacement “Whale Tail” Funnel