Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
Explore by Cruise Line
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Azamara Announces 2026 World Cruise on Azamara Onward
- Carnival Legend Will Homeport in Galveston in 2025
- Cunard Announces Three-Year Partnership with British Film Institute for Queen Anne
- Oceania Cruises Announces Seven New 2025 Summer Sailings to French Polynesia and Hawaii
- Carnival Ships Will Begin Visiting Celebration Key in July 2025
- Holland America Line Launches Global Fresh Fish Program
- Princess Cruises Offers Two Pacific Coast Wine & Food Experience Cruises
- Quark Expeditions Launches New Arctic 2025 Season
- Cunard Announces New 2025 Program for Queen Anne, Queen Mary 2, and Queen Victoria
- Cunard Rolling Out SpaceX’s Starlink WiFi Across Its Fleet