Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann. I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
Explore by Cruise Line
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Carnival Firenze Inaugural Season Opens For Bookings
- Princess Cruises Announces Lavazza as Official Coffee Partner
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Inaugural Sailings to Lighthouse Point
- Norwegian Cruise Line Will Debut Beetlejuice The Musical Aboard Norwegian Viva
- Cunard Sea Views Photo Exhibition Captures 100 Years of Cruising
- Carnival Cruise Line and Football Star Ja’Marr Chase Welcome New Orleans Students Aboard
- Norwegian Cruise Line CEO to Retire, New CEO Named
- Carnival Cruise Line Becomes First to Sail 100 Million Guests
- Seabourn Sells Seabourn Odyssey to MOL
- Celebrity Cruises Adds Preview Sailings on Celebrity Ascent