Princess has launched a new range of at-sea wedding packages, along with proposal options and vow renewal ceremonies.
Twenty-five years after hosting the first modern wedding at sea, Princess Cruises has announced a new lineup of wedding packages. The cruise line also named TV host and bridal designer Randy Fenoli as Brand Ambassador for Love and Romance, a role that includes hosting a bridal fashion-themed cruise in December 2023 and creating a signature wedding package exclusive to Princess.
The new Princess Perfect Weddings will offer a range of packages tailored for couples who are looking for a unique way to tie the knot—at prices that are significantly lower than most ceremonies on land.
A wedding on one of Princess’ ships could be a grand affair in the picturesque piazza or on one of the outside deck areas, with the ocean providing a perfect backdrop for a romantic ceremony.
“Twenty-five years ago, Princess set the standard for weddings at sea, and with the help of Randy Fenoli, the most trusted source in the bridal industry, we’re doing it again with our new Princess Perfect Weddings packages, evolving our offerings to create unparalleled experiences for couples and their loved ones, all at tremendous value,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
“These new packages let couples combine their dream wedding with an unforgettable voyage to picturesque destinations, to celebrate their special day in the most extraordinary ways imaginable,” Padgett continued in a press release.
The brand says that Princess Perfect Weddings will give couples a variety of choices for romantic proposals, wedding ceremonies, and vow renewals—from small gatherings to lavish celebrations.
The first phase of new packages will focus on at-sea ceremonies. Later this year Princess will release additional packages including Weddings Ashore and a signature Randy Fenoli Weddings package.
Designer Randy Fenoli will host a bridal fashion cruise in December 2023
Princess Cruises also revealed that Fenoli will organize a cruise with a bridal fashion theme, departing from Galveston on December 3 for seven days in the Western Caribbean.
The Randy Fenoli Bridal Fashion Themed Cruise at Sea will feature meet-and-greets, signature events, and even wedding gown consults with the celebrity bridal designer.
“Being named Love and Romance Ambassador for Princess Cruises is an incredible honor, and I’m beyond excited to explore new ways to weave enchanting moments of romance that reinforce and expand The Love Boat legacy,” said Fenoli.
“Our December Themed Cruise is going to be a celebration of all things bridal, and no matter their shape, their budget or type of wedding, we’re going to help match all of our brides-to-be with the perfect dress,” he continued.
What’s included in a Princess Perfect Wedding Package?
Ship captains officiate all Princess Perfect Wedding ceremonies at sea, and every package includes a professional wedding specialist who works directly with couples before and throughout the cruise to customize the wedding package to their particular vision and needs.
The cruise line promises that every aspect will be taken care of to create a seamless and unforgettable event, from choosing the ideal location to organizing décor, flowers, and photos.
Princess has released details about three at-sea wedding packages, ranging from a small ceremony for the couple and two guests, up to a larger celebration with 18 guests.
Each package has pricing for legal wedding with a marriage certificate, as well as for a symbolic ceremony. Prices do not include cruise fare.
Perfect Pair Wedding (includes the couple and up to 2 guests)
Symbolic Wedding $2,995 / Legal Wedding, includes marriage license $3,495
The Perfect Pair Wedding package includes:
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony by the ship’s captain
- Fresh florals, wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Dedicated photographer service and memorable prints
- Romantic breakfast for the couple
- Stateroom gifts and goodies
- Pre-cruise and onboard wedding coordinator
- Keepsake certificate
Timeless Ceremony at Sea (includes the couple and up to 8 guests)
Symbolic Wedding $3,995 / Legal Wedding, includes marriage license $4,495
- Solo live musician during the ceremony
- Dedicated photographer service
- Memorable prints and digital high-res photos
Timeless Wedding at Sea, (includes the couple and up to 18 guests)
Symbolic Wedding $5,995 / Legal Wedding, includes marriage license $6,495
- Fresh florals for the couple and the wedding party
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Bridal hair styling & makeup
- Solo live musician during the ceremony and reception
- Dedicated venue to celebrate after the ceremony
- Signature welcome cocktails curated by the couple
- Memorable prints and all digital high-res photos
- Premium dining experience for the couple
Proposals and vow renewal ceremonies on Princess
The cruise line has also added packages for Princess Proposals at Sea and Vow Renewal Celebrations that include a dedicated event specialist who works closely with couples pre-cruise and on board to tailor their special event.
Related: How to Plan a Romantic Cruise
Renew the Love – Vow Renewal $1,595
Package highlights include:
- Package highlights:
- Short, sweet indoor or outdoor ceremony by the ship’s captain
- Fresh florals, celebration cake and sparkling wine toast for the couple
- Dedicated photographer and memorable prints
Princess Perfect Proposal $795
Package highlights include:
- Secret proposal setup in a private indoor or outdoor location
- Proposal rose and rose petal décor
- Celebration cake
- Pre-cruise and onboard coordinator
Princess also provides a variety of honeymoon choices to further enhance the wedding experience. When embarking on a honeymoon cruise, couples can seamlessly transition from their wedding celebration to exploring romantic ports of call.
To book a Princess Perfect wedding, proposal, or vow renewal, guests can visit Princess’ wedding planning page.
More news about Princess Cruises
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Princess Cruises Changes Pricing Model to Favor Early Birds
- Princess Cruises Will Partner With World’s Most Famous Butcher Dario Cecchini on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Unveils Spellbound by Magic Castle on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Introduces Vegan Menus For Plant-Based Cruisers
Have you considered having your wedding on a Princess cruise? Or are you planning a proposal or vow renewal ceremony? I’d love to hear what you think about the new Princess Perfect Wedding packages. Let me know in the comments!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023