Are you planning a Western Caribbean + Perfect Day cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas and looking for a complete 2023 Cruise Compass daily paper planner?
Here are the full 7 days of Cruise Compass paper planners from my Western Caribbean + Perfect Day cruise roundtrip from Miami on Harmony of the Seas in April 2023.
Although cruisers can also find the daily activities, venue hours, dress codes, and show times on the Royal app, I find that it’s often more convenient to use the printed daily planner to see everything in one place.
However, to get your hands on a printed Cruise Compass, you’ll now need to wait in line each day at Guest Services to pick up a copy. Stewards no longer automatically deliver the printout to your stateroom or suite each day.
Royal Caribbean says you’re able to have a copy delivered if you request one from your steward, but this hasn’t been a reliable option on my RCI cruises this year so far.
You can download a digital copy of the Cruise Compass each day by scanning the “Gone Green” QR code you’ll find on a card in your stateroom. (Paid WiFi isn’t required to do this.) The digital version is in the same format as the paper planners, and you can zoom in and out on the images.
Day 1 – Embarkation Day: Miami
Day 2 – Sea Day
Our first sea day was also our first formal night of the cruise (we had two on the seven-day sailing).
On this first sea day we had dinner at the specialty restaurant Wonderland, and you can read my full review here: Wonderland Restaurant on Royal Caribbean – Full Review With Menus and Photos
Day 3 – Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico
Day 4 – Roatán, Honduras
Day 5 – Cozumel, Mexico
Day 6 – Sea Day
Day 7 – Perfect Day at CocoCay
More resources for your Royal Caribbean cruise
- Royal Caribbean Casino Free Cruises – How to Get a Comped Cruise Plus Free Perks!
- Where to Get Coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise
- How to Get Free Drinks in the Casino on Royal Caribbean – And More!
- Ultimate Guide To The Key on Royal Caribbean
I hope these Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass images help you plan your Western Caribbean + Perfect Day cruise on Harmony of the Seas. Do you prefer using the Royal app or the Cruise Compass daily paper planner? I’d love to hear your opinion in the comments below!
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023