Coffee lovers have lots of options while sailing with Royal Caribbean. Here’s everywhere you can find coffee on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Whether you prefer an iced caramel macchiato or a good old-fashioned cup of joe, every Royal Caribbean ship has several coffee options for you.
There’s always plenty of free coffee available on RCI, but some onboard venues serve premium coffee drinks for an additional charge.
I’ll explain where you can find the free stuff, as well as what premium coffee shops and cafés are available on Royal Caribbean ships.
Free coffee venues on Royal Caribbean ships
Can’t function without a cup of coffee (or three) in the morning? I hear you! Hot brewed coffee is free on all Royal Caribbean ships, and you can get your caffeine fix—or decaf—at various venues on your cruise. Or have it delivered to your cabin free of charge!
Here’s where you can find complimentary hot brewed coffee on RCI cruises:
- All main dining rooms
- Windjammer Buffet
- Room service (free for breakfast, 6AM to 11 AM daily)
- Lavazza espresso coffee machines (in-suite for Junior Suites and above)
- Select premium coffee venues
Coffee lovers tip: Do you use dairy-free milk in your coffee? All Royal Caribbean ships carry a non-dairy option, even if it’s not on the menu (or you don’t see it at a self-serve coffee station). Just ask a crew member, or write it in on your room service breakfast hangtag.
Specialty coffee venues on Royal Caribbean
All Royal Caribbean ships feature at least one for-a-fee premium coffee venue, and many have two or three!
If you’re looking for an espresso-based coffee drink, Royal Caribbean offers a total of seven specialty coffee shop concepts across its fleet.
These specialty coffee venues all charge extra for premium drinks, although some offer hot brewed coffee for free.
Coffee lovers tip: Want to save money on your coffee drinks? Royal Caribbean offers a discounted Coffee Card that entitles you to 15 (non-alcoholic) premium coffees at most coffee venues on your cruise.
Is a daily Starbs run part of your morning routine? You’ll be glad to hear that most of the newer Royal Caribbean ships (and almost a third of the entire fleet) now have a Starbucks on board.
Some ships have a walk-in Starbucks store, while others only offer a smaller kiosk. But all Royal Caribbean Starbucks locations are staffed with Starbucks-trained baristas and are stocked with many of the same products you’ll find in locations on land.
Starbucks-branded venues are available on eight Royal Caribbean ships:
- Allure of the Seas (deck 5 across from Boleros)
- Harmony of the Seas (deck 6 across from the carousel)
- Mariner of the Seas (deck 4 across from Boleros)
- Navigator of the Seas (deck 4 across from Boleros)
- Oasis of the Seas (deck 5 across from Boleros)
- Odyssey of the Seas (deck 4 across from Café Promenade)
- Symphony of the Seas (deck 5 across from Boleros)
- Wonder of the Seas (deck 5 across from Boleros)
Coffee lovers tip: Although Royal Caribbean’s Coffee Card and two of their drink packages (Refreshment Package and Deluxe Beverage Package) cover the cost of your specialty coffees, these can’t be used at any Starbucks location.
If you’re cruising on Royal Caribbean, odds are your ship will have a Café Promenade. This busy coffee bar can be found on seventeen of the cruise line’s twenty-six ships!
With a specialty coffee menu including hot, iced, and frozen espresso drinks, you’ll have plenty of options to satisfy your coffee craving.
My favorite thing about Café Promenade? It’s open 24 hours a day, perfect for early risers looking for their first coffee of the day.
Here’s where you can find Café Promenade on Royal Caribbean:
- Adventure of the Seas (deck 5 across from the Fashion Boutique)
- Allure of the Seas (deck 5 next to Guest Services)
- Anthem of the Seas (deck 4 across from The Shop)
- Explorer of the Seas (deck 5 next to the Ice Cream Parlor)
- Freedom of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Harmony of the Seas (deck 5 next to Guest Services)
- Independence of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Liberty of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Mariner of the Seas (deck 5 next to the Ice Cream Parlor)
- Navigator of the Seas (deck 5 across from Playmakers)
- Oasis of the Seas (deck 5 next to Guest Services)
- Odyssey of the Seas (deck 4 next to Sorrento’s)
- Ovation of the Seas (deck 4 across from The Shop)
- Quantum of the Seas (deck 4 across from The Shop)
- Symphony of the Seas (deck 5 next to Guest Services)
- Voyager of the Seas (deck 5 next to the Ice Cream Parlor)
- Wonder of the Seas (deck 5 next to Guest Services)
Many of Royal Caribbean’s older ships, including all the Radiance-class and Vision-class ships, feature Café Latte-tudes. But this specialty coffee venue is updated and modern—offering hot, cold, and frozen espresso drinks along with pastries and snacks.
Latte-tudes’ baristas can also make you an “adult coffee”, with a range of spirits and liqueurs to choose from.
Café Latte-tudes is available on the following ships:
- Brilliance of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Enchantment of the Seas (deck 6 next to the Art Gallery)
- Grandeur of the Seas (deck 6 next to the Art Gallery)
- Jewel of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Radiance of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Rhapsody of the Seas (deck 6 across from the Loyalty Desk)
- Serenade of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Vision of the Seas (deck 6 next to the Photo Shop)
Read more: Royal Caribbean Café Latte-tudes Full Menu (With Prices)
If you’re in the mood for a specialty coffee (or you want a hot brewed coffee without having to brave the hustle-and-bustle of the Windjammer buffet) consider grabbing one from Park Cafe. This deli-style casual dining venue serves up all your favorite hot and iced espresso drinks.
Park Cafe is aptly named for its location in the Central Park neighborhood on all Oasis-class ships. But on some Royal Caribbean vessels, Park Cafe is in the Solarium or on the pool deck!
You can find Park Cafe on the following RCI ships:
- Brilliance of the Seas (deck 11 between the pools)
- Enchantment of the Seas (deck 9 aft before the Fitness Center)
- Grandeur of the Seas (deck 9 in the Solarium)
- Harmony of the Seas (deck 8 next to Hublot)
- Oasis of the Seas (deck 8 next to Central Park Library)
- Radiance of the Seas (deck 11 in the Solarium)
- Rhapsody of the Seas (deck 9 in the Solarium)
- Serenade of the Seas (deck 11 between the pools)
- Symphony of the Seas (deck 8 across Central Park from Jamie’s Italian)
- Vision of the Seas (deck 9 in the Solarium)
- Wonder of the Seas (deck 8 across Central Park from Jamie’s Italian)
Serving everything from basic drip coffee to decadent specialty drinks (how does a hazelnut mocha topped with raspberry foam and white chocolate shavings sound?), La Patisserie is the place to go for a caffeinated pick-me-up.
Located on deck 4 on most Quantum-class ships, this French-inspired café and pastry shop offers lots of sweet treats, including the option to add a shot of chocolate liqueur to any coffee!
La Patisserie is available on the following ships:
- Anthem of the Seas (deck 4 next to Boleros)
- Ovation of the Seas (deck 4 next to Port Merchants)
- Quantum of the Seas (deck 4 next to Boleros)
- Spectrum of the Seas (deck 4 across the Royal Esplanade from Sichuan Red)
Café @ Two70
All five of Royal Caribbean’s Quantum-class ships feature a Café @ Two70, located adjacent to its namesake Two70 theater on deck 5.
With a menu similar to the Park Cafe on other RCI cruise ships, Café @ Two70 serves up hot espresso drinks, including lattes and cappuccino, as well as iced and frozen coffee drinks.
The cafe also offers a selection of spirited coffees, including Irish Coffee, Icy Bourbon Mint Mocha, and Royal Caribbean’s signature “Royal Delight” with Grand Marnier and Bailey’s.
Café @ Two70 is available on the following ships:
- Anthem of the Seas (deck 5 aft)
- Odyssey of the Seas (deck 5 aft)
- Ovation of the Seas (deck 5 aft)
- Quantum of the Seas (deck 5 aft)
- Spectrum of the Seas (deck 5 aft)
Leaf & Bean
A unique concept for Royal Caribbean (and only available on the Asia-based Spectrum of the Seas), Leaf & Bean serves classic hot and cold coffee drinks along with traditional tea, bubble tea, and more unusual offerings (like Cheese Tea!)
You can find Leaf & Bean on Spectrum of the Seas deck 5 midship, in the center of the Royal Esplanade between Sichuan Red and the retail shops.
Where to find premium coffee drinks on each Royal Caribbean ship
Want to see all of the premium coffee venues on each of Royal Caribbean’s ships? I’ve created this at-a-glance chart so you can see which locations to expect on your next sailing.
|Ship||Starbucks||Cafe Promenade||Café Latte-tudes||Park Cafe||La Patisserie||Café @ Two70||Leaf & Bean|
|Adventure of the Seas||✅|
|Allure of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Anthem of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Brilliance of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Enchantment of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Explorer of the Seas||✅|
|Freedom of the Seas||✅|
|Grandeur of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Harmony of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Independence of the Seas||✅|
|Jewel of the Seas||✅|
|Liberty of the Seas||✅|
|Mariner of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Navigator of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Oasis of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Odyssey of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Ovation of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Quantum of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Radiance of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Rhapsody of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Serenade of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Symphony of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Spectrum of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
|Vision of the Seas||✅||✅|
|Voyager of the Seas||✅|
|Wonder of the Seas||✅||✅||✅|
Coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise FAQ
Starbucks is available on many newer Royal Caribbean ships, including Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Odyssey of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas, and Wonder of the Seas.
Hot brewed coffee (regular or decaf) is free on Royal Caribbean cruises.
Hot brewed coffee (regular or decaf) is free with Royal Caribbean’s room service breakfast (6 AM to 11 AM). All room service orders outside of this time have a $7.95 delivery fee.
Most guest cabins on Royal Caribbean don’t have in-room coffee machines. However, Junior Suites and above offer Lavazza espresso coffee machines in-suite.
Where’s your favorite place to get coffee on a Royal Caribbean cruise? Do you buy premium coffee drinks, or do you stick with the complimentary brewed coffee on RCI? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
More resources for your Royal Caribbean cruise
- How to Get Free Drinks in the Casino on Royal Caribbean – And More!
- Ultimate Guide To The Key on Royal Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean Casino Free Cruises – How to Get a Comped Cruise Plus Free Perks!
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
- Carnival Cruise Line and Football Star Ja’Marr Chase Welcome New Orleans Students Aboard - March 21, 2023
- Norwegian Cruise Line CEO to Retire, New CEO Named - March 20, 2023
- Carnival Cruise Line Becomes First to Sail 100 Million Guests - March 17, 2023