Are you planning a Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas and looking for a complete 2023 Cruise Compass daily paper planner?
Here are the full 7 days of Cruise Compass paper planners from my Western Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Galveston on Allure of the Seas in April 2023.
Although cruisers can also find the daily activities, venue hours, dress codes, and show times on the Royal app, I find that it’s often more convenient to use the printed daily planner to see everything in one place.
However, to get your hands on a printed Cruise Compass, you’ll now need to wait in line each day at Guest Services to pick up a copy. Stewards no longer automatically deliver the printout to your stateroom or suite each day.
Royal Caribbean says you’re able to have a copy delivered if you request one from your steward, but this hasn’t been a reliable option on my RCI cruises this year so far.
You can download a digital copy of the Cruise Compass each day by scanning the “Gone Green” QR code you’ll find on a card in your stateroom. (Paid Wi-Fi isn’t required to do this.) The digital version is in the same format as the paper planners, and you can zoom in and out on the images.
Day 1 – Embarkation Day: Galveston
Day 2 – Sea Day
Our first sea day was also our first formal night of the cruise (we had two on the seven-day sailing).
Day 3 – Sea Day
Day 4 – Roatán, Honduras
Day 5 – Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico
Day 6 – Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7 – Sea Day
More resources for your Royal Caribbean cruise
- Royal Caribbean Casino Free Cruises – How to Get a Comped Cruise Plus Free Perks!
- Where to Get Coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise
- How to Get Free Drinks in the Casino on Royal Caribbean – And More!
- Ultimate Guide To The Key on Royal Caribbean
I hope these Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass images help you plan your Western Caribbean cruise on Allure of the Seas. Do you prefer using the Royal app or the Cruise Compass daily paper planner? I’d love to hear your opinion in the comments below!
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
- Carnival’s New Celebration Key Will Feature Five Unique “Portals” - January 30, 2024
- Princess Cruises Delays Delivery of Sun Princess and Cancels Inaugural Sailing - January 24, 2024
- Mickey and Minnie Debut Bahamian-Inspired Outfits for Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point - January 24, 2024