Are you sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas and looking for a complete 2022 Cruise Compass?
I’ve got you! Here’s the full twelve days of Cruise Compass (the daily planner on Royal Caribbean) from our recent British Isles cruise roundtrip from Amsterdam in July, 2022.
Although cruisers can also find the daily activities, venue hours, formal nights, and show times on the Royal Caribbean app, I find that it’s often more convenient to use the printed Cruise Compass to see everything in one place.
If you like having a printed Cruise Compass each day, be sure to ask your stateroom steward on embarkation day to make sure you receive a copy in your room each evening.
If you miss a day, Guest Services will usually have a few spare copies in the morning.
Day 1 – Embarkation Day: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 2 – Sea Day
Read more: 33 Fun Things to Do on Cruise Sea Days
Day 3 – Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 4 – Inverness / Loch Ness, Scotland
Read about our adventures in Invergordon / Inverness: A DIY Outlander Shore Excursion From Invergordon, Scotland
Day 5 – Sea Day
Day 6 – Glasgow (Greenock), Scotland
Day 7 – Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day 8 – Liverpool, England
Read about our adventures in Liverpool: In The Steps of the Beatles Liverpool Shore Excursion Review
Day 9 – Holyhead, Wales
Day 10 – Sea Day
Day 11 – St. Peter Port, Guernsey
Day 12 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Read about my adventures in Amsterdam after the cruise: A Day Trip to Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam
I hope that these Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass images help you in planning your next cruise on Jewel of the Seas. Do you prefer using the app or the paper Cruise Compass? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
More resources for your Royal Caribbean cruise
- How to Get a Free Casino Cruise on Royal Caribbean – Plus Free Perks!
- Where to Get Coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise
- How to Get Free Drinks in the Casino on Royal Caribbean – And More!
- Ultimate Guide To The Key on Royal Caribbean
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
- Viking’s Newest Ship Viking Vela Floats Out - November 30, 2023
- Princess Cruises Will Debut Its Largest Casino Ever on New Sun Princess - November 28, 2023
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023