The cruise line’s new partnership with Lavazza will bring the premium Italian coffee brand to all Princess ships.
On March 23, 2023, Princess Cruises announced that world-renowned coffee brand Lavazza is now the cruise line’s Official Coffee Partner.
The family-run Italian coffee brand, which was founded by Luigi Lavazza in 1895, has been making quality coffee for more than 120 years.
“Princess guests love their coffee as the morning ritual at the International Café in the legendary Princess Piazza. With a relentless focus on what’s important to our guests, we are upgrading the experience and magnifying our Italian heritage with Lavazza,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
“Our Lavazza partnership gives our guests yet another thing to love about a Princess vacation,” Padgett continued.
Princess Cruises’ new Lavazza partnership extends beyond coffee
Lavazza coffee will begin rolling out on Princess ships throughout the spring, and guests can expect to enjoy both the brand’s array of hot coffee options and convenient canned coffee drinks.
The relationship will extend beyond offering Lavazza products and services on board to include unique coffee-inspired dinners and recipes collectively designed by Lavazza experts and Princess executive chefs. Princess Cruises is also planning educational sessions, tastings, food pairings, and samplings with the new partner brand, along with promotions and exclusive events.
“We have been inspired by the way Princess Cruises creates memorable experiences for their guests and feel a strong synergy between both brands in our commitment to quality, innovation, and entertainment,” shared Camille Vareille, Lavazza Group VP and head of marketing for the Americas.
“We are excited to come onboard to offer an elevated coffee program and showcase our premium products to a broader, international audience,” continued Vareille.
More news about Princess Cruises
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Princess Cruises Changes Pricing Model to Favor Early Birds
- Princess Cruises Will Partner With World’s Most Famous Butcher Dario Cecchini on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Unveils Spellbound by Magic Castle on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Introduces Vegan Menus For Plant-Based Cruisers
- Princess Cruises Shares First Look at Dining Options on Sun Princess
What do you think about Princess Cruises’ new partnership with Lavazza? Do you prefer the old coffee options, or are you looking forward to a change? Let me know in the comments!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023