Carnival Cruise Line’s new ship, Carnival Firenze, will set sail in May 2024. The cruise line has opened bookings for her inaugural season.
On March 23, 2023, Carnival Cruise Line opened reservations for the inaugural season of its next new ship, Carnival Firenze. The ship will begin sailing year-round from Long Beach, California starting in May 2024 through April 2025.
“Carnival Firenze is named after the spectacular city of Florence, Italy. She was designed to evoke the same charm and beauty found in Florence and she’ll also pack in plenty of Carnival fun, which will be brought to life by the friendly and dedicated team members that make cruises across our fleet memorable,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
“This truly stunning ship will serve as a great new cruise vacation option from Long Beach, joining Carnival Panorama and Radiance, and offering a range of sailing lengths to Baja Mexico and the Mexican Riviera,” Duffy continued in a press release.
Itineraries aboard Carnival Firenze for her inaugural season
Cruisers will have 15 unique itinerary options to choose from during Carnival Firenze‘s inaugural season. Sailings will feature visits to popular Baja Mexico and Mexican Riviera destinations.
Some of the sailings now open for sale from the port of Long Beach include:
- 5-Day Mexican Riviera Inaugural Cruise departing May 2, 2024: visits Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico
- 6-Day Mexican Riviera Cruise: visits Ensenada and spends two days in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- 7-Day Mexican Riviera Cruise: visits Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
About Carnival Firenze
Carnival Firenze will be the second ship to showcase the brand’s all-new Carnival Fun Italian Style experiences, which will debut with the May 2023 arrival of Carnival Venezia.
Carnival says that Carnival Fun Italian Style will incorporate the cruise line’s signature fun and friendly crew and familiar venues—along with several new, creative concepts. The ships will feature Italian-themed restaurants, bars, and entertainment with a backdrop of unique architectural designs.
The two ships have been brought over from Carnival Corporation-owned Costa Cruises and will be updated with Carnival’s livery and several venues that will be familiar to past Carnival cruisers.
Latest News About Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Freedom Will Get Replacement “Whale Tail” Funnel
- Carnival Spirit Begins Cruising From Mobile
- Carnival Cruise Line Expands West Coast Cruise Options From Long Beach
- Carnival Cruise Line Opens Itineraries Featuring New Celebration Key
- Carnival Legend Will Homeport in Galveston in 2025
- Carnival Ships Will Begin Visiting Celebration Key in July 2025
Thinking about booking a Carnival cruise? You can find the best Carnival prices and exclusive perks at CruiseDirect. Plus, they never charge a booking fee!
Resources for your Carnival cruise
- Carnival Cruise Line Drink Packages: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Get Onboard Credit for Owning Carnival Stock
- Ultimate Guide to Room Service on Carnival Cruise Line With Menus
- Tea Time on Carnival Cruises: Carnival’s Free Afternoon Tea
- Faster to the Fun: The Ultimate Guide to Carnival’s Skip-the-Line Pass
- Carnival Cruise Line Waterslides – Everything You Need to Know
Are you excited to try “Carnival Fun Italian Style” aboard Carnival Firenze? Let me know in the comments below!
- Viking’s Newest Ship Viking Vela Floats Out - November 30, 2023
- Princess Cruises Will Debut Its Largest Casino Ever on New Sun Princess - November 28, 2023
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023