Carnival’s newest ship Venezia will feature high-end shopping from brands including Bulgari, Cartier, Marc Jacobs, and Emporio Armani.
Carnival Cruise Line has announced that Carnival Venezia, the newest addition to its fleet, will include an expanded offering of luxury brands and original collections, many making their first appearance on a Carnival ship.
Carnival has partnered with Starboard Cruise Services, an LVMH Moët Hennessy company and retail curator at sea, to create an elevated shopping experience for passengers. The offerings will enhance the new Carnival Fun Italian Style concept for guests sailing on the ship, which begins cruising from its New York City homeport on June 15.
“We are thrilled to bring the essence of Italy to life with fresh offerings under the newly unveiled ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ banner,” said Lisa Bauer, Starboard president and CEO.
“The vibrant brand assortment aligns perfectly with the Carnival Venezia experience and reflects the fun atmosphere guests expect,” continued Bauer in a press release.
Luxury shopping on Carnival Venezia
Carnival Venezia‘s shops will include iconic brands inspired by Italy’s timeless elegance, world-famous shopping, and high fashion legacy, including:
- Bulgari, renowned for its sophisticated watches, exquisite fragrances, and refined accessories
- The Cartier boutique showcases its signature fragrances and timeless watch collection
- Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer has a dedicated shop featuring high-quality legacy timepieces
- A dedicated luxury leather shop with unique items from Marc Jacobs and Emporio Armani
- Front Street Watches offers classic timepieces from Bremont, Gucci, Longines, Michele, and Philip Stein.
- Signature vacation scents from Versace, Tom Ford, Love Moschino, and Dolce & Gabbana are available, along with classic sunglasses from Gucci and Fendi.
- What Goes Around Comes Around celebrates artistry and craftsmanship with a curated selection of pre-owned designer leather handbags and accessories.
- Guests can embrace “Carnival Fun Italian Style” by discovering the vibrant prints designed by ICaftani and handmade jewelry that combines Murano glass and modern design from Lionve.
Carnival Venezia will also offer Italian-inspired souvenirs
For cruisers looking for more budget-friendly souvenirs, Venezia also offers three new collections, each with a fun Italian theme:
- Venezia Masquerade Accessories: Capturing the magic of Italy’s masquerade balls, the collection includes feather boas, fans, hats, t-shirts, and home decor.
- Carnival Venezia Racing Stripes Collection: Inspired by the country’s symbolic mode of transport, the Italian scooter, guests can shop apparel, hats, drinkware, and luggage tags donning the iconic symbol.
- Carnival Venezia Inaugural Collection: Infusing bold colors from the Italian flag throughout the collection, the unisex windbreakers, polos, t-shirts, drinkware, totes, and hats are designed to make guests feel stylish at sea.
The new retail offerings complement the new ‘Fun Italian Style’ experiences across the ship, which celebrates Venice, Italy.
Carnival Venezia accommodates more than 5,000 guests and will offer 10 different cruise durations and 22 unique itineraries featuring visits to 25 ports across 14 countries.
Read more about Carnival Venezia
- Carnival Cruise Line Releases New Details About Carnival Venezia
- Comedian Jay Leno Will Be Godfather of Carnival Venezia
- Carnival Venezia Now on the Way to New York
Latest news from Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Freedom Will Get Replacement “Whale Tail” Funnel
- Carnival Spirit Begins Cruising From Mobile
- Carnival Cruise Line Expands West Coast Cruise Options From Long Beach
- Carnival Cruise Line Opens Itineraries Featuring New Celebration Key
- Carnival Legend Will Homeport in Galveston in 2025
- Carnival Ships Will Begin Visiting Celebration Key in July 2025
What do you think about Carnival Venezia‘s luxury shopping options? Do you prefer high-end shopping on a cruise, or do you look for reasonably-priced souvenirs? Let me know in the comments below!
- Viking’s Newest Ship Viking Vela Floats Out - November 30, 2023
- Princess Cruises Will Debut Its Largest Casino Ever on New Sun Princess - November 28, 2023
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023