Looking for the menu for Café Latte-tudes on Royal Caribbean? Here’s the full menu for this premium coffee venue, including prices.
Do you have a Royal Caribbean cruise planned on a ship with Café Latte-tudes? This premium coffee bar serves a range of beverages, along with breakfast, lunch, and snack options.
Find out what’s on the menu at Latte-tudes (and what everything costs) You might be surprised at what’s free of charge!
If you’ve purchased a Coffee Card, the Refreshment Package, or the Deluxe Beverage Package, you can use them at this location for your drink orders.
Café Latte-tudes offers a variety of hot, iced, and frozen espresso drinks, along with teas, hot chocolate, and steamers.
Latte-tudes has typically served Seattle’s Best or Illy coffee products, but Royal Caribbean announced in summer 2022 that they’ll be switching to Starbucks products for their premium coffee fleetwide.
Latte-tudes offers all the popular espresso-based hot coffee drinks, in both tall and grande sizes:
- Americano (tall $3.00 / grande $3.50)
- Cappuccino (tall $4.25 / grande $4.50)
- Caramel macchiato (tall $5.00 / grande $5.25)
- Mocha (tall $4.25 / grande $5.00)
- Café latte (tall $4.25 / grande $4.50)
- Espresso (single $2.75 / double $3.25)
All espresso drinks are available in both regular and decaf.
Not in the mood for espresso? Your barista can make you a range of other yummy options, including:
- Numi tea (various flavors, tall $2.00 / grande $2.25)
- Hot chocolate (tall $3.50 / grande $4.00)
- Vanilla steamer (tall $3.25 / grande $3.75)
- Chai latte (tall $4.00 / grande $4.50)
Cruise pro tip: For a free alternative to the hot chocolate at Café Latte-tudes, head to the Windjammer buffet for free packets of powdered hot chocolate, hot water, and milk.
All cold drinks at the café come in the grande size only, and include:
- Iced café Americano $3.50
- Iced café latte $4.50
- Iced café mocha $5.00
- Chai iced tea latte $4.50
- Frappuccino $5.50
- Mocha frappuccino $5.50
Although it’s not listed on the official menu, Café Latte-tudes also sells cold bottled or canned water, at the regular bar price (usually about $3).
Packaged water is included in the Refreshment Package and the Deluxe Beverage Package, and you can ask for a water with your morning coffee to take along on your shore excursion.
The menu also features a small selection of alcohol-included coffees in grande sizes. Recently the menu has just listed a few options with prices:
- Irish coffee $11.00
- Bailey’s coffee $8.95
- Kahlua coffee $8.99
But if you’d like something a bit different, the baristas likely can make it for you. Next to the back counter you’ll see a liquor case, and you can ask for anything you see to be added to your drink, at current bar prices.
Liquor options at Café Latte-tudes can change, but on my most recent visit the selection included:
- Romana Sambuca
- Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- Di Saronno Originale amaretto
- Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- Malibu coconut rum
- De Kuyper crème de cacao
- Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Hennessey cognac
- Jack Daniels whiskey
- Mr. Boston crème de menthe
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Jameson Irish whiskey
If you’d like to customize your drink with a flavor shot, each flavor is a 50-cent upcharge.
If you’re vegan or lactose-intolerant (or just prefer dairy alternatives), the coffee bar offers your choice of specialty milks (soy, almond, or lactose-free dairy milk) to add to your drinks, also with a 50-cent charge.
Café Latte-tudes food options
Café Latte-tudes always offers a range of complimentary food options, perfect for a quick breakfast, light lunch, or an afternoon snack.
Cruisers often think that you need to pay for a beverage to order from the food case, but it’s always 100% free, whether you order a drink or not!
The selections change throughout the day. In the mornings, you’ll always find fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, muffins, donuts, and assorted pastries.
By the afternoon, the chilled case switches to finger sandwiches and mini-wraps, cookies, cakes, and other sweet treats like Jell-o and flan.
At any time of day, they always have a selection of fresh fruit for a healthy snack option.
Some Café Latte-tudes locations don’t have café seating in the venue, but they’re always located near small seating areas. Or you can take your plate anywhere on the ship to enjoy your snacks!
Which ships have Café Latte-tudes?
Café Latte-tudes is only available on eight ships in Royal Caribbean’s fleet:
- Brilliance of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Enchantment of the Seas (deck 6 next to the Art Gallery)
- Grandeur of the Seas (deck 6 next to the Art Gallery)
- Jewel of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Radiance of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Rhapsody of the Seas (deck 6 across from the Loyalty Desk)
- Serenade of the Seas (deck 5 next to NextCruise)
- Vision of the Seas (deck 6 next to the Photo Shop)
All of these are older ships (built in the 1990s and early 2000s), and newer RCI ships have been outfitted with their current specialty coffee concepts: Cafe Promenade, Park Café, and Starbucks.
Sailing on a different ship? You can still get your caffeine fix! Every Royal Caribbean ship features at least one specialty coffee venue, and some larger ships have three!
When is Café Latte-tudes open?
Hours for Café Latte-tudes can vary by ship and sailing, but on my recent Jewel of the Seas cruise the venue was open each day from 6 AM until 10 PM.
You can find the hours for your specific sailing once you’re on the ship by checking your Cruise Compass (you’ll find it on page 3 under Dining) or the Royal Caribbean app.
More resources for your Royal Caribbean cruise
- Where to Get Coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise
- How to Get Free Drinks in the Casino on Royal Caribbean – And More!
- Ultimate Guide To The Key on Royal Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean Casino Free Cruises – How to Get a Comped Cruise Plus Free Perks!
Have you tried Café Latte-tudes on a Royal Caribbean cruise? Do you pay menu prices for your drinks, or do you use a beverage package or coffee card? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
- Celebrity Ascent Completes Sea Trials - October 3, 2023
- Princess Cruises Introduces Vegan Menus For Plant-Based Cruisers - October 2, 2023
- Holland America Line Installs SpaceX’s Starlink Internet Aboard More Than Half Its Fleet - October 2, 2023