Seven new vegan menu rotations are now available in Main Dining Rooms across the Princess Cruises fleet.
Princess Cruises has begun a new culinary journey to satisfy cruisers’ shifting preferences and dietary needs. The cruise line is now offering a series of uniquely prepared vegan meals in response to rising demand for plant-based cuisine, enriching the dining experience for all onboard. The revised menus, which are available each evening in the main dining rooms, are being implemented across the brand’s fleet of 15 ships.
Princess’ new plant-based menus feature a variety of starters, salads, soups, pastas, and main courses that are prepared without the use of any animal ingredients.
Guests can select vegan choices prior to their cruise—via the Cruise Personalizer, through their travel agent, or by calling Princess—or once onboard.
“Our dedication to delivering unforgettable culinary experiences continues to evolve with current trends, including the desire for more vegan offerings,” said Sami Kohen, Princess Cruises’ VP of Food and Beverage.
“Our new plant-based dinner menus offer our vegan guests an extraordinary culinary journey while providing reassurance and peace of mind with dishes they know meet their lifestyle preferences,” Kohen continued in a press release.
What’s on Princess Cruises’ new vegan menus
The new Princess vegan menus feature a selection of plant-based items including:
- Black Beans on Toast with Tomato and Avocado
- Roasted Pears with Dried Apricots and Pistachios
- Baja-Style Cauliflower Tacos
- French Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard and Fine Herbs
- Green Goddess Salad with Tofu
- Endive, Beet, and Pear Slaw
- Creamy White Bean
- Chickpea Noodle
- Roasted Eggplant and Tomato
- Fettuccine with Walnut Sauce
- Penne with Red Pepper Pesto
- Farfalle and Summer Squash with Tomatoes, Basil, and Pine Nuts
- Stir-Fried Portobellos with Soy-Maple Sauce
- Plant-Based Shepherd’s Pie
- Walkaway Ratatouille
More news about Princess Cruises
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Princess Cruises Changes Pricing Model to Favor Early Birds
- Princess Cruises Will Partner With World’s Most Famous Butcher Dario Cecchini on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Unveils Spellbound by Magic Castle on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Introduces Vegan Menus For Plant-Based Cruisers
- Princess Cruises Shares First Look at Dining Options on Sun Princess
What are your thoughts about Princess Cruises’ new vegan menu? Which plant-based dishes are you looking forward to trying? Let me know in the comments below!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023