Luxury cruise line Azamara has unveiled details about its 2026 World Cruise, a 155-night expedition across more than 35 countries.
Azamara, the small-ship cruise line known for Destination Immersion experiences, has unveiled its 2026 World Cruise, a 155-night journey setting sail from Miami, Florida on January 6, 2026 aboard Azamara Onward.
The voyage will take cruisers to more than 35 countries and will offer the chance to see each of the Seven Wonders of the World. The world cruise ends in the dynamic city of Barcelona, Spain.
With 55 late nights and overnights, 60 extended destination days, 3 exclusive World Cruise events, and 10 AzAmazing events, Azamara Onward‘s world cruise has been designed to give guests a deeper connection with the various cultures that will surround them.
“We are thrilled to welcome our world cruisers on this journey of a lifetime,” said Carol Cabezas, president of Azamara. “Our 2026 World Cruise offers our guests the unique opportunity to uncover a new perspective on a wide variety of cultures and visit all seven wonders of the world, while enjoying some of the most exclusive and specially curated events throughout this exciting itinerary.”
Highlights of Azamara’s 2026 World Cruise
Cruisers on Azamara’s 2026 World Cruise will have the opportunity to book shore excursions and overnight experiences including at the Seven Wonders of the World:
- Chichen Itza: Explore the worlds of the past, where the magnificent Kulkulcan pyramid, the preserved Mayan ballpark, and the enchanted legends of the Temple of Venus and the Temple of Warriors are all brought to life by the power of virtual and augmented reality.
- The Great Wall of China: Cruisers will have the opportunity to fly to Beijing for three nights to spend time at the Great Wall and the Forbidden City, two of the greatest architectural wonders in human history. Before spending three nights in Hong Kong, guests can take the cable car to see the Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven.
- Christ the Redeemer: Experience the famous Christ the Redeemer as part of a multi-day tour that also reveals the architectural wonders of Rio, the panoramic splendors of Sugar Loaf Mountain, the beauty of Iguazu Falls, and the mysterious origins of the statues on Easter Island.
- Taj Mahal: Discover the iconic Taj Mahal, built as a symbol of love. In addition to visiting the magnificent Agra Fort and charming “Baby Taj,” this multi-day excursion will immerse you in vibrant cultures.
- Machu Picchu: Discover the enigmatic Machu Picchu and the historic attractions in Cusco, including the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, a monument to Inca ingenuity. As you travel through stunning landscapes and uncover locations steeped in history and culture, you’lll enjoy the comfort of Palacio del Inca and delectable Peruvian food.
- Colosseum: With special access, see the famous Colosseum through the eyes of a gladiator in a setting filled with ancient bleachers and reverberating echoes of the past. Explore this architectural wonder, the historical ruins of the Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill before finishing your comprehensive tour of Rome’s glorious past with a delicious Italian lunch.
- Petra: Cruisers can travel to Petra, a desert city in Jordan that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to explore the Rose Red City by hiking through the “Siq.” See the Treasury, the Greek Theatre, the ancient Royal Tombs, Colonnaded Street, and the Temple of Qasr Al-Bint, giving you a unique chance to view and learn more about these fascinating places.
Booking the Azamara 2026 World Cruise
Fares for Azamara’s 2026 World Cruise aboard Azamara Onward start at $38,999 for a Club Interior Stateroom, and range up to $156,999 for a Club World Owner’s Suite. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
World Cruisers will have access to pre-cruise dedicated call center specialists, as well as a destination concierge as they plan their journey on Azamara.
Azamara’s 2026 World Cruise offers over $22,000 in exclusive amenities, including 13 exclusive world voyage special events, $3,000 in onboard credit, an additional $4,000 in onboard credit for shore excursions, airfare credit, pre- and post-cruise transfers, a one-night pre-cruise hotel stay, a premium beverage package upgrade, weekly laundry service, WiFi service, and more.
World cruisers can also take advantage of the amenities that are always included with Always Azamara: five dining options, beverages including alcohol 24/7, tips and gratuities, cultural events, and unlimited self-service laundry.
When I book Azamara cruises I always use CruiseDirect. They offer a best-price guarantee, exclusive perks, and they never charge a booking fee.
More news from the world of cruising
- Viking’s Newest Ship Viking Vela Floats Out
- Princess Cruises Will Debut Its Largest Casino Ever on New Sun Princess
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Oceania Marina Will Undergo Extensive Refurbishment in May 2024
- Theatre Producer David Pugh Will Bring West End to Queen Anne
Have you ever taken a World Cruise on Azamara? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
- Viking’s Newest Ship Viking Vela Floats Out - November 30, 2023
- Princess Cruises Will Debut Its Largest Casino Ever on New Sun Princess - November 28, 2023
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023