Carnival Cruise Line’s recently-refurbished Carnival Miracle will expand the company’s presence in Galveston to four ships.
On March 2, 2023, Carnival Cruise Line announced it’s expanding its offerings from Galveston, Texas by bringing a fourth ship to homeport there, beginning in 2024.
Carnival Miracle will offer 10- to 12-day sailings from Galveston, beginning in the fall of 2024 through spring 2025.
Sailing from Galveston, Miracle will join Carnival Breeze, which offers four- and five-day cruises, Carnival Dream, which sails mostly six- and eight-day cruises, and the new Excel-class Carnival Jubilee which arrives in December 2023 to begin week-long western Caribbean sailings.
“We have always offered a great variety of cruises from Galveston, but by adding a fourth Carnival ship to homeport in Galveston and sailing these longer itineraries, we are giving our guests great new choices, especially for those who want to experience a wider variety of beautiful ports of call and more time to enjoy their time at sea,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
“Galveston is one of our top homeports, and with the arrival of Carnival Jubilee and the new Carnival Miracle itineraries, it will only grow in popularity with our guests,” Duffy continued.
Related: New Carnival Jubilee Delivery Will Be Delayed
Carnival Miracle sailings from Galveston
Miracle will reposition from San Francisco to Galveston at the beginning of October 2024. She’ll then set sail on a Carnival Journeys voyage that includes stops in Cabo San Lucas, Puntarenas, Cartagena, and a full transit of the Panama Canal.
Related: Baby Sloths Made Me Take a Panama Canal Cruise
Once in her new homeport of Galveston on October 16, 2024, Carnival Miracle will set sail on a series of 19 cruises, including:
- Nine-Day Exotic Western Caribbean Sailing departs October 16, 2024, with stops in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatán), and Cozumel
- 10-Day Panama Canal Sailing departs November 15, 2024, with stops in Cozumel, Limón, Colón, and Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatán)
- 11-Day Exotic Caribbean Sailing departs November 25, 2024, with visits to Montego Bay, Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Princess Cays, and Nassau
- 12-Day Carnival Journeys Southern Caribbean Sailing departs Jan. 26, 2025, and visits Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, and Cozumel
Related: What to Pack for a Caribbean Cruise
About Carnival Miracle
A Spirit-class ship built in 2004, Carnival Miracle recently underwent renovations while she was in dry dock last year. In addition to an expanded casino, she also sports new carpeting, tile, furniture, and new upholstery in public areas.
The ship also received a fresh coat of paint, with Carnival’s red, white, and blue livery on her hull.
The 2200-passenger ship offers many of the signature venues Carnival cruisers know and love, including Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, RedFrog Rum Bar, and Alchemy Bar.
Carnival Miracle also has lots of unique features inspired by elements of fantasy, like the Phantom Lounge and the two-story Dr. Frankenstein’s Lab disco.
Ready to book your dream Carnival cruise? Find the best Carnival prices and exclusive bonus offers when you book through CruiseDirect. Plus, they never charge a booking fee!
Resources for your next Carnival cruise
Whether you’re cruising on Carnival from Galveston or from any of their other ports, these posts have all the best tips to make your vacation the best ever!
- Carnival Cruise Line Drink Packages: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Get Onboard Credit for Owning Carnival Stock
- Ultimate Guide to Room Service on Carnival Cruise Line With Menus
- Tea Time on Carnival Cruises: Carnival’s Free Afternoon Tea
- Faster to the Fun: The Ultimate Guide to Carnival’s Skip-the-Line Pass
Do you love to sail on Carnival from Galveston? Are you excited to cruise from Galveston on Carnival Miracle? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
- Carnival Firenze Inaugural Season Opens For Bookings - March 23, 2023
- Princess Cruises Announces Lavazza as Official Coffee Partner - March 23, 2023
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Inaugural Sailings to Lighthouse Point - March 23, 2023