Looking for the RedFrog Rum Bar menu for Carnival Cruise Line? Here’s the full bar menu with drink prices for 2022.
RedFrog Rum Bar is Carnival’s rum-themed bar located on the Lido deck right by the pool. You can find this venue on almost the entire fleet (Carnival Mardi Gras features the two-level RedFrog Tiki Bar instead).
In addition to rum and rum cocktails, RedFrog also serves ThirstyFrog beer on draft (brewed right on the ship!), bottles of imported beer, spiked lemonade, and a variety of other mixed drinks.
You can also order “Zero-Proof” mocktails, sodas, bottled water, and refreshing coconut water at this location.
How much are drinks at RedFrog Rum Bar on Carnival Cruises?
If you purchased the Cheers! drink package, any of these drinks with a menu price of $20 and under are included in your package, with the exception of drinks in souvenir glasses. Guests with the Bottomless Bubbles drink package can get soda at the bar for free with the package.
Without a package, your onboard account will be charged the menu price for each drink plus an 18% gratuity.
Learn more: Carnival Cruise Line Drink Packages: The Ultimate Guide
Draft beer – $6.50 each
- ThirstyFrog Red
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat
- Corona – $6.25
- Dos Equis – $6.25
- Red Stripe – $6.75
Buying a bucket of four beers will save you $2 on the per-bottle price.
- Bacardi, Gran Reserva Limitida – $21.00
- Bacardi 10 – $9.95
- Flor de Caña, 18 yr – $9.95
- Starr – $9.95
- Pyrat XO Reserve – $8.50
- Santa Teresa 1796 – $8.50
- Kraken Spiced Rum – $7.75
- Mount Gay Eclipse – $7.75
- Zaya, Gran Reserva – $9.00
- Appleton 12 yr – $8.50
- Bacardi 8 – $8.50
- Brugal 1888 – $8.50
- Mount Gay Extra Old XO – $8.50
- Red’s Rum Treasure – $11.50 (Zaya Gran Reserva rum, Malibu coconut rum, Sierra Mist, guava pineapple juice, nutmeg)
- Beachcomber – $9.95 (Bacardi spiced rum, Midori, Bacardi Mango rum, tropical juices)
- Rum Runner Jumper – $10.25 (Starr rum, Mount Gay Eclipse, banana, orange, and pineapple juice)
- Frog’s Island Iced Tea – $10.50 (Malibu coconut rum, Blue Curaçao, Bombay Original gin, Skyy vodka, pineapple juice, citrus, Sierra Mist)
- Dirty Mojito – $10.25 (Bacardi spiced rum, brown sugar, mint, lime, club soda)
- Ting Mojito – $10.25 (Absolut Grapefruit vodka, grapefruit juice, mint, fresh lime, simple syrup, lemonade, Ting)
- Red’s Beer Cocktail – $6.95 (Thirstyfrog Red beer, Bacardi spiced rum)
Pitcher of spiked lemonade – $26.95/48 oz (serves four)
Pitcher of margaritas – $26.95/48 oz (serves four)
Related: Carnival Now Offering Guy Fieri and Sammy Hagar’s Santo Tequila Fleetwide
Frozen drinks – 12 oz, $9.50 each ($6.50 for Zero-Proof mocktails)
- Caribbean Colada (Bacardi 8, Bacardi rum, banana, coconut, pineapple)
- Mango Magic (Bacardi Mango rum, Bacardi spiced rum, mango, citrus)
- Red’s Strawberry Daiquiri (Bacardi rum, strawberries, simple syrup, citrus)
- Sangria Swirl (frozen margarita with a red sangria twist)
- Blue’s Blue Margarita (Herradura Silver tequila, Blue Curaçao, Simple syrup, lime juice) Borrowed from the BlueIguana Tequila Bar!
Tip: It’s not on the menu, but you can order a Miami Vice at RedFrog Rum Bar for a refreshing mix of half piña colada and half strawberry daiquiri. Yum!
Souvenir and Novelty Glasses
Souvenir glass – $10.50 (buy one and get 16 oz frozen drinks for the 12 oz price all cruise long)
19 oz Yard – $13.25
28 oz Twister – $20.25
Soft Drinks – 12 oz $2.50 each
- Diet Pepsi
- Sierra Mist
- Sierra Mist Zero
- Mountain Dew
- Mug Root Beer
- Orange Crush
- Bottled Water – $1.50/500 ml
- Coconut water – $2.95
You may also like: Which Cruise Lines Serve Coke Products vs Pepsi?
More resources for your Carnival cruise:
- Carnival BlueIguana Tequila Bar Menu With Prices
- Carnival Havana Bar Menu With Drink Prices
- Cucina del Capitano Full Dinner Menu on Carnival With Wine List
- Faster to the Fun: The Ultimate Guide to Carnival’s Skip-the-Line Pass
- How to Get Onboard Credit for Owning Carnival Stock
Monday 17th of April 2023
Can’t you purchase crawler on board the carnival dream from red frog rum bar? If so how much ?
Tuesday 18th of April 2023
Hi Penny, do you mean the Crawler brand canned hard sparkling water, or an actual Porchcrawler mixed drink? I've never seen cans of Crawler on a Carnival cruise, but you can absolutely order a porchcrawler from any bar (though you'll probably have to let the bartender know how to make it). Carnival usually carries bubly hard seltzer, which you can use as a liquor mixer. They also introduced ThirstyFrog hard seltzers last year. Last I checked those cans are $6.50 each.