Looking for the dinner menu for the Italian specialty restaurant Cucina del Capitano on the Carnival Panorama? Here’s the full dinner menu, including the wine list (with prices) as well as the dessert menu.
I’m just back from the very first Carnival Panorama sailing since the cruise shutdown, and I enjoyed a wonderful Italian dinner at Cucina.
Cucina del Capitano is a for-a-fee specialty restaurant on the Panorama. Dinner is a pretty reasonable $15 upcharge per person, including appetizers, soup, salad, a variety of main courses, and dessert.
Tip: To save a little money on your specialty dinner costs, consider buying a dining package. You can buy a $38 package of three dinners at the two onboard restaurants that are normally $15 (Cucina del Capitano and JiJi’s Asian Kitchen) to save a total of $7 per person.
Portions are much bigger than in the Main Dining venues, so I’d recommend not over-ordering like we did! Just one starter, the main course, and one dessert each will leave you very full.
Unless you’ve worked up a huge appetite, consider sharing the side dishes with your party. I’d say one side dish per two people is plenty for the average person—so consult with your companions to choose a selection of sides to share.
Of course, if you’re super-hungry you can always order extra. Unlike at land-based restaurants, you can order as much food as you care to eat without an extra charge. The crew doesn’t want you leaving their restaurant without a full belly!
Full dinner menu for Cucina del Capitano on Carnival Panorama (Summer 2021):
Cucina del Capitano offers a small wine list as well as beer and spirits, with a focus on selections imported from Italy that you won’t find elsewhere on the ship! You can also order specialty after-dinner coffees with grappa, Sambucca, or Amaretto.
Of course, Cucina doesn’t include alcohol in the restaurant cover charge. But if you have the Cheers! package, individual glasses of wine, beer, spirits, and specialty coffees are included.
More resources for your Carnival Panorama cruise:
- Carnival Panorama BlueIguana Tequila Bar Menu With Drink Prices
- Carnival Panorama Red Frog Rum Bar Menu With Drink Prices
- Carnival Panorama Havana Bar Menu With Drink Prices
- Faster to the Fun: The Ultimate Guide to Carnival’s Skip-the-Line Pass
- How to Get Onboard Credit for Owning Carnival Stock
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023