Looking for the Havana Bar menu for Carnival Panorama? Here’s the full bar menu with drink prices.
Havana Bar is Carnival’s Cuban-themed bar located on Deck 5 near the exclusive Havana staterooms and Retreat—but you don’t need to book a Havana room to enjoy the Havana Bar! This lively venue is open to all Carnival guests.
Here you’ll find Cuban and Italian specialty coffees, cocktails, and even Cuban sodas you won’t see elsewhere on the ship. It’s the perfect place to grab a morning coffee when the line at JavaBlue Café is too long. Or visit in the evening to sip a cocktail while enjoying the live music and dancing.
How much are drinks at Havana Bar on Carnival Panorama?
If you purchased the Cheers! drink package, any of these drinks with a menu price of $20 and under are included in your package, with the exception of drinks in souvenir glasses. Guests with the Bottomless Bubbles drink package can get basic sodas (not the Cuban ones) at the bar for free with the package.
Without a package, your on board account will be charged the menu price for each drink plus an 18% gratuity.
- Cafecito – $2.25 (espresso whipped with sugar)
- Cortadito – $2.25 (cafecito with milk)
- Café con leche – $3.25 (Cuban coffee and hot milk)
- Espresso – $2.25
- Double espresso – $2.50
- Cappuccino – regular $3.25/grande $3.75
- Café latte – regular $3.25/grande $3.75
- Mochaccino – regular $3.25/grande $3.75
Tip: The Havana Bar has a fully-stocked bar, so you can order a shot of Kahlua, Bailey’s, or whatever you’d like to give a kick to your coffee.
- Havana Especial – $10.50 (Starr rum, maraschino liqueur, fresh pineapple juice)
- Mojito – $10.25 (Bacardi Limón, fresh lime, mint, club soda)
- Cuban Iced Tea – $10.50 (Bacardi 8, Bacardi Razz, Bacardi Superior, fresh lime juice, triple sec, Pepsi)
- La Buena Vida – $9.95 (Mount Gay Eclipse, orange juice, Pineapple juice, grenadine)
- Jupiña Amor – $9.95 (Absolut, Jupiña pineapple soda, fresh lime juice)
- Papa Doble – $10.50 (Bacardi Superior, grapefruit juice, maraschino liqueur, fresh lime juice)
- Daiquiri Clásico – $9.95 (Bacardi Superior, fresh lime juice, sugar)
- Cuba Libre Doble Especial – $9.95 (Bacardi Superior, Pepsi, fresh lime juice)
- Ponche Havana – $5.50 (pineapple, orange, and lime juices with grenadine)
Cuban sodas – $2.50 each
- Coco Solo
- Cawy Watermelon
- Materva Yerba Mate
Standard sodas and soft drinks – 12 oz $2.50 each
- Diet Pepsi
- Sierra Mist
- Sierra Mist Zero
- Mountain Dew
- Mug Root Beer
- Orange Crush
- Bottled Water – $1.50/500 ml
- Coconut water – $2.95
- Fresh squeezed orange juice – regular $3.25/grande $4.95
You may also like: Which Cruise Lines Serve Coke Products vs Pepsi?
More resources for your Carnival Panorama cruise:
- Carnival Panorama BlueIguana Tequila Bar Menu With Prices
- Carnival Panorama Red Frog Rum Bar Menu With Drink Prices
- Cucina del Capitano Full Dinner Menu on Carnival Panorama With Wine List
- Faster to the Fun: The Ultimate Guide to Carnival’s Skip-the-Line Pass
- How to Get Onboard Credit for Owning Carnival Stock
If you liked this post, I’d love it if you’d share it on your social media channels. It helps my blog grow so I can keep bringing you free cruise tips, ideas, and reviews. Thanks so much for reading!