River and ocean cruise line American Queen is offering significant savings for select holiday 2023 river cruises during its ‘Holiday Sailabration’.
For cruisers looking to explore some of North America’s most beautiful waterways this holiday season, American Queen Voyages is kicking off the festivities early with its Holiday Sailabration promotion, now available for booking through October 31, 2023.
The offer is valid for select journeys in November and December 2023 and entitles customers to up to $3,000 in savings, a $600 flight credit, and a $200 “Your Choice” onboard credit per cabin.
“With the holiday season right around the corner, we’re excited to announce our Holiday Sailabration offer that will make our cruises even more accessible for travelers looking to sail with us this year,” said Cindy D’Aoust, president of American Queen Voyages.
“Our Holidays on the River sailings will take guests to enchanting destinations during the most magical time of the year while enjoying even more festivities than ever before,” D’Aoust continued.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s events on the cruise line combine traditional celebrations with festive entertainment and culinary delights.
American Queen Voyages is also adding unique Christmas Markets on certain Lower Mississippi River sailings, in addition to their typical holiday events. Cruisers will be able to browse artisan items and try local delicacies at European-style markets.
The cruise line’s all-inclusive fares include a one-night pre-cruise hotel stay, ground transfers between the hotel and ship, unlimited guided tours, unlimited beverages, open bars and lounges, and regionally-inspired dining.
American Queen guests can also enjoy complimentary in-room dining, unlimited free Wi-Fi, and onboard entertainment and enrichment. The cruise line’s fares include port taxes and fees along with pre-paid gratuities.
More news from the world of cruising
- Carnival’s New Celebration Key Will Feature Five Unique “Portals”
- Princess Cruises Delays Delivery of Sun Princess and Cancels Inaugural Sailing
- Mickey and Minnie Debut Bahamian-Inspired Outfits for Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point
- Disney Cruise Line’s “Disney The Tale of Moana” Show Coming to the Disney Treasure
- Seabourn’s Entire Fleet Now Equipped With Starlink Wi-Fi
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces New Enhancements to Improve Guest Experience
Have you cruised with American Queen Voyages before? I’d love to hear what you thought of the experience in the comments!
- Carnival’s New Celebration Key Will Feature Five Unique “Portals” - January 30, 2024
- Princess Cruises Delays Delivery of Sun Princess and Cancels Inaugural Sailing - January 24, 2024
- Mickey and Minnie Debut Bahamian-Inspired Outfits for Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point - January 24, 2024