NCL will debut a new series of Starbucks “Been There” mugs on nine ships in the fleet, starting with Norwegian Viva.
Norwegian Cruise Line has revealed its new series of collectible Starbucks “Been There” mugs, set to debut and be exclusively available aboard nine NCL ships, beginning with the launch of Norwegian Viva in August 2023.
Each mug’s design will showcase several unique elements of its respective NCL ship, including Norwegian Bliss‘ whale tail hull art designed by famed ocean conservationist Wyland, the dueling slides aboard Norwegian Prima, and the towering zipline at Great Stirrup Cay, NCL’s private island in the Bahamas.
Related: Ultimate Guide to Great Stirrup Cay
The limited-edition mugs will be exclusively sold at the Starbucks Cafés aboard Norwegian Bliss, Norwegian Encore, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Joy, Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Prima, and the soon-to-debut Norwegian Viva, the second ship in NCL’s elevated Prima Class.
With these unique souvenirs, guests will be able to capture the essence of their time on board by bringing a piece of their experience back home.
Norwegian was the first cruise line in the industry to offer the Starbucks experience across all ships. Through the extended partnership, licensed Starbucks stores and “We Proudly Serve” cafés are available across all 18 NCL ships.
Starbucks handcrafted espresso beverages are also available at all of NCL’s cafés, main dining rooms, and specialty restaurants—with self-pour coffee stations available on select ships.
More news about Norwegian Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line Expands Solo Stateroom Options Across Its Fleet
- Wheel of Fortune Interactive Game Show Sets Sail on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Norwegian Viva Debuts in Europe, Welcomes First Passengers
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces 2023 ‘Giving Joy’ Campaign Winners
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Upcoming Enhancements To Norwegian Joy
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Starbucks “Been There” Mugs
What do you think about Norwegian Cruise Line’s new Starbucks “Been There” mugs? Are you planning to collect the set? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023