One lucky Princess Cruises fan will win an all-electric custom Porsche Taycan in the company’s Walk to Win contest.
Would you like to win a free Porsche? A new contest from cruise line Princess in collaboration with Xponential Fitness will see one lucky winner drive away in a custom Princess-branded Porsche.
The Walk to Win promotion gives cruisers and fitness fans the opportunity to win a one-of-a-kind, high-performance Porsche Taycan valued at $100,000.
The contest follows last year’s highly-successful giveaway of a Porsche Taycan that garnered nearly a million entries.
Walk to Win encourages potential entrants to focus on fitness by using Xponential Fitness’ app to track their daily steps and achieve a 30-day streak.
“This contest combines the entire portfolio of Xponential 10 premier fitness brand members with Porsche to create excitement for Princess cruise vacations,” said John Padgett, President of Princess Cruises, in a press release.
Two ways to enter to win a Porsche from Princess Cruises
To qualify for the contest, US residents of legal age can use the XPASS app from Xponential Fitness and achieve a 30-day fitness streak.
“We are gamifying fitness as we aim to make America healthier through our Walk to Win Porsche contest,” said Danyal Ali, President of XPASS at Xponential Fitness.
“We added a pedometer to the XPASS app which rewards points towards fitness classes and can punch your entry into the Porsche in-app game. Don’t count your steps, make your steps count,” added Ali.
A second way to enter is available for Princess guests who use MedallionPay Shoreside when shopping in port at over 250 merchants in 28 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, and Alaska.
The winner will receive a custom Porsche Taycan
Emblazoned with recognizable logos and tag lines from Princess and Xponential, the unique Porsche Taycan includes a host of accessories including:
- BOSE surround sound system
- 20” Taycan Turbo Aero Wheels
- Wheel center caps with colored Porsche crest
- “Electric” logo on front doors
- Interior in black/limestone beige
- Ambient lighting
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Silver window trim
- Three years of 30-minute DC charging sessions with Electrify America
Rules for the Walk to Win contest
Complete contest rules can be found at https://www.xpass.fit/blog/porsche-taycan-contest-rules.
Entries for the contest will be accepted through May 3, 2024 from residents of the United States, excluding residents of Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska, and North Dakota.
Latest news about Princess Cruises
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral
- Princess Cruises Changes Pricing Model to Favor Early Birds
- Princess Cruises Will Partner With World’s Most Famous Butcher Dario Cecchini on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Unveils Spellbound by Magic Castle on Sun Princess
- Princess Cruises Introduces Vegan Menus For Plant-Based Cruisers
- Princess Cruises Shares First Look at Dining Options on Sun Princess
Will you enter Princess Cruises’ Walk to Win contest to win a free Porsche? Are you going to try the XPASS app or just shop in port during your next Princess cruise? Let me know in the comments below!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023