Carnival Cruise Line’s Alchemy Bar will now offer alcohol-free cocktails, featuring non-alcoholic spirits from Lyre’s.
On March 14, 2023, Carnival Cruise Line announced the debut of a new collection of non-alcoholic cocktails, inspired by popular drinks served at the cruise line’s Alchemy Bar.
Favorite cocktails from the Alchemy Bar reimagined with alcohol-free Lyre’s spirits
Guest-favorite drinks from Alchemy Bar’s mixologists are now available with alcohol-free spirits produced by industry-leading distiller Lyre’s, making Carnival the first cruise line to offer a full range of alcohol-free cocktails.
“Our new partnership with Lyre’s gives guests who want non-alcoholic cocktails the best options at sea,” said Zachary Sulkes, Carnival’s senior director of beverage operations.
“We’ve seen popularity for non-alcoholic cocktails grow rapidly, so to meet that trend, our mixologists have been working to craft alternative versions of our most popular cocktails with none of the alcohol, but all the flavor,” Sulkes continued.
Lyre’s is the world’s most-awarded line of non-alcoholic spirits. The company uses all-natural flavors, including essences, extracts, and distillates to match the aroma, taste, and appearance you find in traditional spirits.
Popular Alchemy Bar cocktails recreated with non-alcoholic Lyre’s
Carnival has shared a selection of seven new alcohol-free cocktails on the Alchemy Bar menu:
- Martini Seduction: Red passion fruit nectar, fresh lime juice, and a hint of orange mix with Lyre’s White Cane instead of vodka to create this swoon-worthy drink.
- Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini: Lyre’s Agave Blanco stands in for vodka to bring this spicy, pineapple cocktail into its non-alcoholic form.
- The Remedy: Orange juice, pineapple, and fresh lime juice are mixed with Lyre’s White Cane and Spiced Cane instead of dark and coconut rum.
- Hearts of Fire: This award-winning concoction featuring fresh thyme and raspberries is re-imagined with Lyre’s Dry London instead of gin.
- Restorative Basil Drop: Lyre’s Dry London is mixed with fresh basil and citrus to stimulate and restore the senses.
- The Perfect Storm: This invigorating boost features strawberry puree, fresh lime, and a hit of rosemary and Lyre’s Dry London instead of vodka.
- Cucumber Sunrise: Another award-winning favorite among Carnival guests delivers the same light and delicious flavor with watermelon nectar, cucumber, lime juice, and a splash of orange juice mixed with Lyre’s Agave Blanco instead of vodka.
Alchemy Bar is featured on nearly every Carnival ship sailing from the US. The new, non-alcoholic versions of the popular cocktails will be offered on ships homeported in Australia at a later date.
In addition to the full range of non-alcoholic cocktails offered at Alchemy Bar, Carnival’s main dining rooms will now serve Lyre’s alcohol-free prosecco among the many wines offered across the fleet.
Want to try Alchemy Bar’s new range of non-alcoholic cocktails for yourself? You’ll find the best prices on a Carnival cruise at CruiseDirect. Plus, they never charge a booking fee!
More resources for your Carnival cruise
- Faster to the Fun: The Ultimate Guide to Carnival’s Skip-the-Line Pass
- Ultimate Guide to Room Service on Carnival Cruise Line With Menus
- Tea Time on Carnival Cruises: Carnival’s Free Afternoon Tea
- How to Get Onboard Credit for Owning Carnival Stock
Are you looking forward to trying Carnival’s new non-alcoholic craft cocktails at the Alchemy Bar? Let me know in the comments below!
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023
- Princess Cruises Begins Countdown to Inaugural Season from Port Canaveral - November 27, 2023
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic Cruise Compass – Rhapsody of the Seas - November 26, 2023