I’ve got you! Here are the full 15 days of paper Daily Event Listings (formerly known as the Princess Patter) from my Hawaii cruise roundtrip from Los Angeles, California in December 2022.
Although cruisers can also find the daily activities, venue hours, dress codes, and show times on the MedallionClass app, I find that it’s often more convenient to use the printed Daily Event Listings to see everything in one place.
Unlike on many cruise lines after the pandemic, your Princess stateroom steward will still deliver a copy to your room each afternoon or evening!
Cruise pro tip: Snap a pic of the front and back of your Princess Daily Event Listings each day—it’s much easier to see all the events in one place compared to on the app.
Day 1 – Embarkation Day: Los Angeles, California
Day 2 – Sea Day
Day 3 – Sea Day
Day three (our second sea day) saw our first formal night of the cruise, as well as the Captain’s Welcome Aboard Party with a champagne waterfall.
Day 4 – Sea Day
Day 5 – Sea Day
Day 6 – Hilo, Hawaii
Day 7 – Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii
Day 8 – Nawiliwili (Kauai), Hawaii
Day 9 – Kahului (Maui), Hawaii
Read about our amazing beach day in Maui: Visiting Ka’anapali Beach Hawaii From Maui Cruise Ports
Day 10 – Sea Day
The tenth day of our 15-day Hawaii cruise was our first sea day after four busy port days—and our second formal night of the two-week sailing.
Day 11 – Sea Day
Day 12 – Sea Day
Day 13 – Sea Day
Day 14 – Sea Day
Day 15 – Ensenada, Mexico
More resources for your Princess cruise
- 21 Princess Cruise Tips You Need to Know
- Princess Plus on Princess Cruises: Can it Save You Money?
- Princess Cruises Drink Packages: The Ultimate Guide
- Princess Premier Cruise Package on Princess Cruises
- Ultimate Balcony Dining on Princess Cruises
I hope these Princess Daily Event Listings images help you plan your next Hawaii cruise on Crown Princess. Do you prefer using the MedallionClass app or the daily paper planner? I’d love to hear your opinion in the comments below!
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
- Viking’s Newest Ship Viking Vela Floats Out - November 30, 2023
- Princess Cruises Will Debut Its Largest Casino Ever on New Sun Princess - November 28, 2023
- Oceania Cruises Announces First Annual Culinary Masters’ Cruise - November 27, 2023