I’m so glad we’re still friends.
You’ll continue to receive the Should Be Cruising newsletter, full of all my newest posts and cruise updates.
While you’re here, why not take a look at some of the latest posts from the blog to see what you’ve missed!
- Carnival’s New Celebration Key Will Feature Five Unique “Portals”
- Princess Cruises Delays Delivery of Sun Princess and Cancels Inaugural Sailing
- Mickey and Minnie Debut Bahamian-Inspired Outfits for Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point
- Disney Cruise Line’s “Disney The Tale of Moana” Show Coming to the Disney Treasure
- Seabourn’s Entire Fleet Now Equipped With Starlink Wi-Fi
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces New Enhancements to Improve Guest Experience
- Morimoto By Sea Opens Aboard Holland America’s Nieuw Amsterdam
- Azamara Will Return to Cruising New England and Canada in 2025