I’m so glad we’re still friends.
You’ll continue to receive the Should Be Cruising newsletter, full of all my newest posts and cruise updates.
While you’re here, why not take a look at some of the latest posts from the blog to see what you’ve missed!
- Carnival Cruise Line Opens Itineraries Featuring New Celebration Key
- Holland America Completes Shore Power Connectivity Installation Fleetwide
- Princess Cruises Shares First Look at Dining Options on Sun Princess
- Azamara Announces 2026 World Cruise on Azamara Onward
- Carnival Legend Will Homeport in Galveston in 2025
- Cunard Announces Three-Year Partnership with British Film Institute for Queen Anne
- Oceania Cruises Announces Seven New 2025 Summer Sailings to French Polynesia and Hawaii
- Carnival Ships Will Begin Visiting Celebration Key in July 2025