Hey there! I’m Carrie Ann.
I’m a lifelong travel fanatic and former flight attendant who actually used to be terrified of cruising. Really! You can read my story to find out what changed my mind.
Despite my initial fear, I fell in love with cruising on my very first sailing. Now I spend several months a year cruising and exploring cruise ports to bring you the best cruise tips and ideas on what to do in cruise ports around the world.
New to cruising? Start here!
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Omni Amelia Island Resort Review
- What to Wear on Formal Night on a Cruise
- David’s Steakhouse on Carnival Pride Review With Menus
- 30+ Best Cruise Gifts for Men in 2022
- Ultimate Guide to Princess Cays
- Which Cruise Lines Serve Coke Products vs Pepsi?
- 29 Weird Cruise Ship Superstitions Cruisers Should Know
- Do Cruise Ships Have Religious Services?
- 10 Scenic Ports You Can Visit on a Canada and New England Cruise
- Carnival Panorama Havana Bar Menu With Drink Prices